MarranoGuy perguntou em HealthMental Health · Há 2 anos

Why some Benzodiazepines drive us to suicide?

I've taken three types of Benzodiazepines in my whole life: Diazepam, Clonazepam and Mexazolam. During the period I was under the effects of these anxiolytics I made suicidal attempts. Although I'm used to have suicidal ideation, I don't dare to accomplish them unless I am under effects of them. Why do they cause this effect?

5 Respostas

Relevância
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    Há 2 anos
    Resposta favorita

Must have been an interaction with your particular brain chemistry. Most people who use them don't experience that effect. Some do, but most do not.

• martin
    Lv 5
    Há 2 anos

I think that our brain cannot cope with the side effects which can be worse than how you really feel ,it is all trial and error ,,trust me I am still going through it ,read the information leaflet ,maybe you are better off not knowing Ido not want to dishearten you ,but truth is important ,the suicidal thoughts are a cry for help it is horrible ,I can not cure you ,just tell you that if the medication you are on now is not working ,go back to your DR ,and get hopelly the correct one that helps you ,INSIST you deserve to live normal let me know soon how progress LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

• Há 2 anos

I am sure that you can read all of these side effects in the leaflet.

• Há 2 anos

Look, you are suicidal all ready.

Perhaps the benzos just lowered your inhibitions to do what you all ready wanted to do.

Why haven't you been prescribed antidepressants?

• O que você acha das respostas? Você pode entrar para votar em uma resposta.
  • Anônimo
    Há 2 anos

Weird benzodiazepines usually drive me to go shoplift , smokeweed or drink liquor

Tem mais perguntas? Obtenha suas respostas perguntando agora.