MarranoGuy perguntou em HealthMental Health · Há 2 anos

Why some medications make us feel suicidal?

I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and my Physician prescribed Zoloft 25 mg which hasn't work out for me. Instead, I've taken some Clonazepam from my mom and taken them. They make me feel relaxed but at the same time very suicidal. I tried suicide three times since I am on these pills. I cannot understand why those pills have this effect over me.

4 Respostas

Relevância
  • Anônimo
    Há 2 anos

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28, KJV).

• Há 2 anos

I can't understand why people take these medications in the first place. There are two great and natural ways to relieve these mental illness issues -- using our brain to change our thinking by doing online research for anxiety-self help. Secondly research gut brain health online and change your diet.. Our gut health and brain health are directly related. These are facts.

• Há 2 anos

Its called side effects.

• Anônimo
    Há 2 anos

I don't know but that sounds like good reason to ask for different medication--or none. I agree with Patricia but would suggest a colon cleanse followed by a short fast. Fasting changes the dynamic at least temporarily. And you can get more done without time out for food. Your mind is clear. But there are emotional ups and downs, sso rulle suicide out once and for all.

Tem mais perguntas? Obtenha suas respostas perguntando agora.