Small animal/pet ideas?

Does anyone know of a good small pet that doesn't take too much care? I'm not wanting to be lazy or anything but am looking for maybe an exotic "decor" pet. Like a beta or goldfish. I have had both betas and fancy goldfish but am looking for something a bit different (I also have a very hard time... mostrar mais Does anyone know of a good small pet that doesn't take too much care? I'm not wanting to be lazy or anything but am looking for maybe an exotic "decor" pet. Like a beta or goldfish. I have had both betas and fancy goldfish but am looking for something a bit different (I also have a very hard time transporting them when I go home during school holidays). I've been told that chameleons are good because they prefer to be left alone and they are so unique to look at. I have always wanted a beautiful aquarium but, again, anything that lives in water would be VERY difficult to move around. Currently I have a guinea pig, bird, dog and hermit crabs. I would have gotten more hermit crabs but mine just don't seem to move about as much as I'd like. It looks like I have a tank full of rocks :) Thank you for any suggestions.

P.S.
While I would like to have a snake my roommate and mom are terrified so no snakes please :)
3 respostas 3