"C:\Program Files\NOS\bin\getPlus_Helper_3... error does not exist?

This error message is displayed every time the computer starts the boot up, before any desktop icons appear. I have to hit enter for it to disappear and then the system will finish booting. The file, the error refers to does not exist. I have removed any and all Adobe software and files. The error message still... mostrar mais This error message is displayed every time the computer starts the boot up, before any desktop icons appear. I have to hit enter for it to disappear and then the system will finish booting.
The file, the error refers to does not exist. I have removed any and all Adobe software and files. The error message still exists.
I have removed it using HiJackThis, I have searched for removal using MalWare, Super Anti-Spyware, and have removed it from the Registry. The Registry re-builds it after each removal. It is located in " HKEY_Local_Machine\software\Microsoft\Wi... " "Uninstall Adobe Download Manager" it doesn't exist, under Data it is listed as "C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe""C:\Pr... Files\NOS\bin\getplus_Helper_3004.dll"'U... /IE2883E8F-472F-4fb0-9522-AC9B37916A7 /Get1noarp"
I am running Windows XP Pro SP3, Thunderbird and Firefox.
This is not interfering with the system operation, it is just annoying. And I know just enough to be a serious threat to my system. Please help while my computer is still operating, mostly correct.
Thanks,
Lynn
3 respostas 3