Im looking for a hobby, any suggestions?

iv already got a few hobbies. music (listening to/ analyzing & creating), anime/manga ("hobby"?), video games, reading (as in normal books), RPing on gaia with a few friends (for those who dont know..RP=Role Play :p ), and iv even got a story im writing (though i hardly have initiative to add to it... mostrar mais iv already got a few hobbies. music (listening to/ analyzing & creating), anime/manga ("hobby"?), video games, reading (as in normal books), RPing on gaia with a few friends (for those who dont know..RP=Role Play :p ), and iv even got a story im writing (though i hardly have initiative to add to it ^^' ).

while i thoroughly enjoy all of these, im looking for something a little different. all of these take up a decent amount of my mental capacity while im doing it.
im looking for something that i can do in a more second nature sort of way, so i can allow my mind to just...drift. to wonder, and think about various things. to logically make sense of things, or deal with things that stress me out. as i said..all the above hobbies, need too much attention put on them to let my thoughts just wonder.

while, just sitting in my room, staring up at the ceiling in silence is too boring. or hell, i cant do it with music either, cause i start analyzing the song that's playing.

any suggestions?
7 respostas 7