Need a free/open source CMS?

I'm looking for an open source (or at least free for non-profit use) CMS system to create a website for the school distirct I work for. I've done a ton of research, but I'm having trouble finding one that fits our needs perfectly. I was wondering if anyone knew of a CMS system with the following... mostrar mais I'm looking for an open source (or at least free for non-profit use) CMS system to create a website for the school distirct I work for. I've done a ton of research, but I'm having trouble finding one that fits our needs perfectly. I was wondering if anyone knew of a CMS system with the following features:

- Simple navigation structure (must be well organized, we'll end up with 150-200 pages)
- Granular user control (we want to control which users can modify which pages)
- Active Directory/LDAP authentication (not absolutely required, but a big plus)
- Easy to setup and use.

I've asked this question before, and all that gets recommended is Joomla and Drupal. Those two do not meet my requirements - Drupal has been voted too complicated by our "editors", and Joomla doesn't have granular user control. Please, please, please do not suggest Joomla or Drupal.
Atualizar: Forgot to mention, we have our choice on what server we want to use for this (Win or Nix), so it can be ASP.Net, PHP, Ruby, or Perl.
3 respostas 3