Anônimo
Anônimo perguntou em Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · Há 1 década

What is a good middle name for the boy's name Gaynus?

Gaynus means "proud leader" in my culture.

41 Respostas

Relevância
  • Melhor resposta

YOU are CRAZY.... DO NOT use that name for a child if you have a decent bone in your body.

♥ Taylor

• Faça login para comentar as respostas
  • Anônimo
    Há 1 década

Gaynus Butte

• Há 1 década

I like Gaynus Uranus.

• Luna
    Lv 5
    Há 1 década

Gaynus Lesbyan

Gaynus Anus

Gaynus Izpain

Gaynus Coitus

Gaynus D'Prest

Gaynus Hapilee

Gaynus Lesbyan is my favorite. I'm considering it for my next babby boy, since Lesbyan means "will be strong" in our culture, of course.

• O que você acha das respostas? Você pode entrar para votar em uma resposta.
  • Há 1 década

Its sad how Gaynus can be such a proud name in your culture, but here it means something completely different. But rethinking the name might be a better idea, it sucks but in order for your child to be able to be a "proud leader" give him that won't get him made fun of. :( Im sorry. But the best of Luck to you : )

• Há 1 década

You should probably choose another name from your culture so they go together better. It might seem strange to put a name like Gaynus with a common American name. I guess it depends on the last name too.

Do you have any relatives you would like to honor by naming your child's middle name after them?

• Errr... Um, well, that's an inter-sting name. Uhm, Gaynus might mean "proud leader" because gay people are proud.

You should SERIOUSLY think about this. If you name your kid this, he might have an unhappy childhood with all the kids around and other people to make fun of him. I agree with that one girl who answered like 5th or 6th. If you actually seriously like this name, um, make it a middle name.

lol. people who said gaynus anus you made me laugh and also shamus and that one guy who said Fartquar. LOL YALL ARE HILARIOUS..

• Corina
    Lv 6
    Há 1 década

You better think twice before naming the poor thing Gaynus then forget all about it.

• Há 1 década

im sure that Gaynus is a nice name in your culture, but most people are just gonna laugh at the poor kid. in our culture it would mean more like... "i'm a homo please make fun of me." sorry... just tellin you the truth. and your gonna get a lot of answers on here that say stuff like that too. most of them aren't gonna be as nice about it. but if your sure about naming the kid Gaynus... then how about.... James? Gaynus James.

• Há 1 década

Well if you live in America then be aware of your child being made fun of.

but Gaynus Adam?

• Anônimo
    Há 1 década

Don't call it Gaynus. There is a boy in my school called Gaynus. And they bully him.

They say 'You have a GAY ANUS'

Get it Gay-nus

Gay anus

And it depends on what the baby surname is.

Tem mais perguntas? Obtenha suas respostas perguntando agora.