Error with windows xp laptop!!?

i keep get this message after i turn my computer on or when i get on the internet. getPlus_Adobe_reg_bootstrap.exe-Illegal Syst... The sys DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not run properly. The relocation occurred because the DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELLS32.dll occupied an address... mostrar mais i keep get this message after i turn my computer on or when i get on the internet.

getPlus_Adobe_reg_bootstrap.exe-Illega... Syst...

The sys DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not run properly. The relocation occurred because the DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELLS32.dll occupied an address range reserved for Windows system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.

Ever since i downloaded Adobe 9.0 or w.e the latest version is a few days ago, when i restarted my computer and got on my user name my computer has been running SUPER slow, like if i click something the computer freezes and can only be run on windows safe mode if u want to use it.

I already tried to -Defragment computer
- Take off all the programs that startup when u get on the computer like Aim, MSN, SKYPE, etc...
- I delted Mcafee because i thought it was slowing down my computer but this was not the problem.
- Erased files i dont need.
I already tried alot of things and i dont have the windows Xp cd that comes with my Sony Vaio.

this was my previous post i asked yesterday but still doesnt work after the tips they gave me http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AidThXrt3AUEWG53z.SXVDjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081114213113AA8MGhQ

5 respostas 5