Are video games an acceptable hobby for grad school applications?

final fantasy is my number one hobby, i collect everything from the games to the art to the music to the movies, but i dont want grad school admissions people to think lowly of that hobby and not admit me, or should i lie and put down reading and volunteering? im so lost i really want to go to this school. please... mostrar mais final fantasy is my number one hobby, i collect everything from the games to the art to the music to the movies, but i dont want grad school admissions people to think lowly of that hobby and not admit me, or should i lie and put down reading and volunteering? im so lost i really want to go to this school. please helppppppppppp what would u do
Atualizar: let me re-phrase, i only play final fantasy video games, thats it, and for the person who said it cant be a hobby because its not a career makes no sense
Atualização 2: again it's a hobby, i don't want to do it for a living
Atualização 3: the person who said schools want well rounded individuals, i was told by admissions people that they hate when someone lists a bunch of activities and doesn't show longevity and dedication to one hobby, multitudes of "fake" hobbies shows lack of commitment
Atualização 4: list other things that interest me, like traveling, that doesnt interest me at all, lets be honest 95% americans watch tv ALOT why cant we all be honest and say what we really do when we are home from work, ir tv, internet, friends, being lazy, do ad-coms really want a bunch of phonies
8 respostas 8